No flour. No added sugar. Full of protein. Clean eating!
That is what these pancakes are all about. And they are super easy to make, and just as easy to devour!
- 1/2 cup oats (quick or regular, doesn’t matter)
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- Place oats into blender or food processor and blend until you get a flour texture
- Add in Banana and 2 eggs, and pulse until bananas are all mashed up and mixed in
- Add cinnamon and vanilla and pulse until well blended
- Set your burner to medium heat, and add non stick spray, or coconut oil (I always use coconut oil, adds so much flavor!)
- Once the skillet is hot, cook your pancakes!
- I like to eat mine with fresh berries, but you could use syrup, peanut butter, or heat up blueberries, and then squeeze the juice out of them to make a natural blueberry “syrup”
Totals: 399 calories, 3g fat, 19.8g protein (that’s for the entire mixture!)
What are some healthy things you’d top these pancakes with?